It is the Leica TCS SP8 X confocal microscope with the following outstanding features:
- 5 independent and continuously adjustable spectral detection channels, 2 of them equipped with highly sensitive GaAsP hybrid detectors
- continuous excitation capability in the 470-670 nm range
- tandem scanning capability with a 12 kHz resonant scanner that achieves 25 frames per second at 512x512 pixels
- simultaneous spectral FLIM measurements in two channels
- autofocusing and suppression of parasitic reflections
- high-content screening software
Responsible personnel: Igor Weber, Vedrana Filić, Marko Šoštar, Lucija Horvat.